Polygel has been created using TriPolymer Technology. Unique formula - Oligomers from hard gels; Polymers from acrylics; Polymers from lacquer. All the best in one product. Polygel is more flexible than acrylic, stronger than hard gel, and lighter than both. The polygel can be applied as an overlay over natural nails, a tip overlay, or sculpted over a form.
Features of the polygel:
- Unique formula - “All the best in one product”
- More flexible, stronger and lighter than hard gel or acrylic
- Easy to use
- Unlimites work-time - work at your own speed!
- Not self-leveling
- Superior adhesion with no lifting or separation
- No burning sensations during the curing process
- No odor
- Economical, zero waste
- High durability, 3+ weeks
Polygel is easy to use. Polygel is not self-leveling - stays where you place it, but doesn’t harden until it’s cured in LED or UV lamp. Cure time is 30 seconds in LED lamp or 2 minutes in UV lamp. There is no sticky layer after curing.
Polygel is more flexible than acrylic, stronger than hard gel, and lighter than both. Gel colours can be applied over the polygel, or gel colour can be mixed with the polygel to create any nail design you wish.
How to apply polygel:
- Lightly file the nail surface. Cleanse the nail. Apply a thin layer of base coat and cure in LED or UV lamp.
- Squeeze just the right amount of polygel out of the tube, slice it off, and roll it onto the nail.
- Dip the brush into the slip liquid*. Using a small amount of slip liquid shape the polygel, and cover all the nail surface. Cure for 60 seconds in LED lamp or 2 minutes in UV lamp.
- Lightly file the nail to smooth the surface.
- Create any nail design you wish, apply a gel colour, or skip this step and finish by applying a top coat.
*The slip liquid is used to make the polygel easy to shape.
The product should be filed off, not soaked off.
Polygel applying is so simple and easy, that it can be done by everyone - from beginner at home to experienced nail technicians at nail care salon.