Your shopping cart is empty!
- Sanitize your and customer's hands
- File and shape nails with LUXE nail file
- Push back and trim excess cuticles
- Gently buff nails with Luxe buffer 180/240 grit to remove shine
- Dehydrate nail plate with pure acetone
- Apply thin layer of Base Coat 2 in 1
- Seal the free edge
- Cure for 1 to 2 minutes in UV lamp or 30 to 60 seconds in LED lamp
- Apply a thin layer of LUXE CAT gel polish
- Seal the free edge
- Cure for 30 seconds in LED lamp or 1 minute in UV Lamp
- Apply a thin 2nd layer of LUXE CAT gel polish
- Use the MAGNET LUXE CAT stick placing it over the nail for 5 to 10 seconds for the cat eye effect to appear.
- Cure for 30 seconds in LED lamp or 1 minute in UV lamp
- Use this step for one nail at the time
- Apply LUXE NON Wipe Top Coat.
- Seal free edge
- Cure for 30 to 60 seconds in LED lamp or 1 to 2 minutes in UV lamp
Yes! Apply a base coat, two coats of colour, and a top coat.
It takes 30 seconds for gel nail polish to polymerise in LED lamp or 1 minute in UV lamp.
Polymerisation time for the base coat and the top coat is 45 to 60 seconds in LED lamp or 2 minutes in UV lamp.
We recommend to use Extra Shine Top Coat for gel polishes. This top coat has an extra glossy shine.
We recommend to use the Rubber Top Coat. It is perfect for fixation of stones, sliders and other nail decorations. It is a gel-based rubber top. It provides a perfect fixation of any decorations on your nails.
We recommend to use the Clear Rubber Base. It gives an extra strength to thin or splitting nails.
French Rubber Base is a tinted building gel in a bottle. It is a unique product for nail strengthening or increasing their length. It contains a rubber gel and primer. French Rubber Base has various hues of nude tone. It does not form air bubbles. For application instructions see Products section under Building Gels.
No. Our base coat products already have a primer added.
Base coat 2in1 is a base coat with added primer. It is perfect for regular gel manicure and pedicure.
Yes. Our products are compatible with other manufacturers' products, but there are always some nuances. The manufacturer can't guarantee, and does not bear the responsibility for incompatibility with products of other brands. It is a chemical process, and gel nail polishes of various manufacturers are not always compatible.
No. These top coats do not form the sticky layer. You will not have to buy additional materials for cleaning the sticky residue.
Yes! Top coat has a very good UV protection. Therefore gel polish does not turn yellow in the solarium, and does not fade in the sun. Perfectly ultra bright shine stays for a long time.
If you completely comply with all the application instructions of Luxe Gel Professional products, the manufacturer gives 3 to 5 weeks' guarantee of great colour and shine, without splitting and peeling off. Of course, there are many factors affecting durability and resistance of the gel polish - the condition of nails and the external environment.
Yes! Extra Shine Top coat is compatible with building gels and gel polishes of other brands. But Luxe Gel Professional can not guarantee 100% compatibility of these products. The manufacturer can guarantee the perfect quality and compatibility only for their products with each other.
Yes! Base coat 2in1 has an added primer. This base coat creates a very good bond between the natural nail and the gel.
We recommend dehydrate the nails only with pure acetone.
Our gel polish is highly pigmented. You can achieve a full coverage with only one layer, but we recommend to apply two layers.